My 4th project is out and it’s called UserBooster
It’s a Notion Dashboard that helps you build your launching strategy and get early traction.
Why did I create this?
A LOT of entrepreneurs have difficulties launching their products and getting their first users.
This dashboard will help you setting up your launching strategy and leverage existing communities to get early traction.
- Strategies on how to launch and prioritize your actions
- 70+ tools to help you build and prepare your launch.
- 40+ curated resources to help you at each stage of your launch.
- Very detailed tips for leveraging acquisition channels
Each page contains:
- The overall strategy
- Actionable content
- Additional resources to go deeper
- Tools or checklist to help you
I curated a list of 70+ tools to help you with:
- Landing Page build
- Payment solution
- Data handling
If you think UserBooster can help you or help other makers:
Check it out → gum.co/userbooster