Seeking Feedback on Talk Howdy: Community Platform

Hey y’all! My startup, Talk Howdy, is currently seeking beta testers/feedback on our product and messaging. We’d love to hear your thoughts.

Elevator pitch: Talk Howdy is a platform for finding and creating online communities: connect to people with shared interests through small group, virtual meetups.

Lander copy:
DISCOVER A COMMUNITY
Communities are a place to communicate about shared interests with certain people. You can create a community for anything - your alumni group, your book club, or your underground society.

DISCUSS WHAT INTERESTS YOU
Attend virtual meetups with your community using our integrated video platform. Use the discussion board to pose topics for conversation, share your thoughts, and connect with community members.

ONE STREAMLINED PLATFORM
Say goodbye to the days of using multiple platforms to get connected. Stay in touch with your crew all through your community homepage on Howdy.

Thanks!

Hello, I like your idea. Economy is moving towards community related business.

I couldn’t help but think about Facebook groups and Reddit. I’d like to know what you plan to have as a differentiator.

Also, it would be amazing to get a link, since I wasn’t able to find your website when googling.

Cheers!