Hi, I'm Kjell-Åke

I live in Örnsköldsvik in Sweden which is in the beautiful High Coast area. By day I work as a software consultant and by night I am working on my product WebMaestro (https://getwebmaestro.com). WebMaestro is a HTTP API testing tool that I started building almost a year ago as I really didn’t like Postman or Insomnia that much.

I have joined this forum to get some help on to push myself to do some more marketing, as a developer we are in constant fear of doing that. And also to get some feedback on my product and homepage.

3 Likes

Welcome, K.A.! Good luck fighting Postman, they seem to get an unlimited budget.

Welcome Kjell-Åke!

How’s WebMaestro going so far? What’s been your main source of customers?

Huh, man, you gotta make an installer. I’m a developer, but even I don’t want to create a folder, extract the files there, drag the symlink somewhere… too much work for a trial.

I make a Java application, but even I have a Windows installer, eh!

Well, haven’t had any sales yet. There have been some downloads, but no feedback yet either.

Ok, I will fix an installer then if that would increase trials.

Well, if I can get a small cut of that budget I would be happy!

I don’t mind zip files, but they need the parent folder to be zipped, not just the files themselves. That means I can just drag the folder out of PeaZip to extract it, instead of littering my desktop with a bunch of loose files.

Now I have added an installer to WebMaestro to make it easier to install it. If you have any other comments on it I would love to hear about it!

1 Like

Something is not right:

It seems like something got screwed up when I uploaded it Wordpress. I have fixed it now.

I’m feeling like a real indie hacker now writing this in our caravan 130 km from home! :smiley:

1 Like