FastSpring and HyperWallet

Does anyone know how to reach Fastspring by phone?

Our store gives a “STORE ERROR” when trying to buy anything, and their support tickets take many days nowadays. We cannot afford being down for so long.

Well it looks like I may be experiencing the FastSpring issues. I have a small desktop app that just toodles along but enough to keep the lights on with a small LLC. I noticed I’ve seen no payments this year so logged in. It appears I’m no subject to a minimum payment (Wasn’t before). Emailed support last week and heard zippo. In the good old days, I heard back within hours! Hummmm.

I am having similar experience with FastSpring support. I don’t think I can rely on an e-commerce provider with customer support service as such. If anyone has any alternative recommendations, I would be glad to hear them.

On a related note, my experience with Hyperwallet is exactly the same. That doesn’t come as a surprise since they are PayPal company anyway. Support email was not answered for more than ten days. None of the two listed support phone numbers worked. Finally, chat operator was not able to provide Hyperwallet VAT number and answered via email 5 days afterwards that for accounting purposes I should use FastSpring VAT number instead. Which is kind of strange since the name of the company stated in bank transfer is ‘Hyperwallet Systems inc’.