BoS Conference Europe - Talk Topics for this April

Hi everyone,

Paddy from Business of Software here. Just wanted to pop by and let you know about BoS Europe, which is happening in our hometown of Cambridge, England on 11-12 April. We’ve announced the first group of talks, which you can read about here - including Amir Salihefendic (CEO/Founder, Doist) on building effective remote teams, and Claire Lew (CEO, Know Your Team) on how to avoid being an accidental bad manager.

The value of BoS is more than just the talks though - I’ll let something @SteveMcLeod said on this forum a couple of years ago do the talking…

The real value [of BoS] is that the speakers and many of the attendees run successful software companies, and they all gave generously of their time over meals and drinks.
People running companies with 25, 100, and even 200 employees politely asked about my business, then offered insights into what I could do better. It helped me to hone my positioning and marketing strategy.

Today’s also the last day to grab the Early Bird price - and you can also grab a discount here with the promo code ‘BootstrappedFM’. Hopefully see some of you in Cambridge this April!

2 Likes