@peldi continues this mini-season as he chats with Asia Orangio of DemandMaven on how founders can - and should - conduct customer interviews, and how to deal with the discomfort us bootstrappers often feel with this type of work.
- the discomfort for some of us of talking to customers - but why you should do it anyway
- how to find the right customers to talk to
- why delegating customer interviews might actually be a good idea.
- how to actually conduct a customer interview
- what not to say, and how not to ask questions
Asia’s company, DemandMaven.
You can watch this episode on YouTube.