I’ve been doing a lot of thinking on how to best handle marketing for Proper (http://properapp.com). My current strategy involves four areas (+ 1 I’m thinking about):
- Weekly Emails to Mailing List
- Daily Finds (try to post interesting stuff to Twitter/Facebook 2-3 times a day)
- Third-Party Blog Posts (I have a writer doing one post a week for me)
- Special topic blog posts (no real schedule here, just when an idea pops in)
- I’d like to try: drip/mixpanel notifications
My question for everyone is when do you publish? My big concern is finding the balance between staying relevant in my audience’s mind while avoiding being the obnoxious guy.
Do you worry about this? How do you manage your schedule?