We got our first paying customer!

Hi guys,

We just got our first paying customer for http://Resamazing.com. I’m super stoked! Just wanted to share that information here with the people who have supported me with great advice and feedback.

This customer bought the yearly plan ($45). Oddly enough, the customer found us through one of my Reddit posts.

We haven’t begun advertising the service to our target audience (job seekers) yet. So hopefully we can greatly increase our sign ups once we do.

I know we have a long way to go. But this is my first taste of validation.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

12 Likes

Congratulations on your first sale!

Great news! Worth celebrating.

That’s awesome! Keep growing! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! And good luck with continued growth!

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

The best part is that your next sale will be the easiest doubling of your user base that you’ll ever experience. :wink:

Awesome, congrats! Peoples resumes suck so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Congratulations on your first sale!

Congratulation! that’s a very important step!

Congrats!! Thats great news.

First sale from someone you’ve never met is an awesome feeling. Congrats!

That’s great news, Congrats Michael!

Very cool, congratulations!!

Some quick unsolicited feedback,

Yearly
$3.75
per month
( in one $45 payment)
save $15

is kind of hard to read, almost intimidating. I’d consider one of…

$5/month, or $3.75/month paid yearly (save $15).

$5/month, or $45/year (save $15).

Anyways, congratulations! Looks like a very slick product, keep it up. :slight_smile:

Thanks Shazow.

We’ve received a couple of similar comments throughout our testing. I’m definitely going to change it.

Appreciate the advice!

Congratulations!
I was at the same point about 2 weeks ago. It’s so amazing to get that payment notification email :slight_smile:

Here’s to many more emails!

1 Like

Congratulation on the 1st sale! I get very happy every time I get a payment confirmation email. It’s like getting little paychecks every day – in fact it is! Good job!

Thank you and congrats to you to Christoph!

Congrats, the first one always feels great.

My congrats too. I’m looking forward to being in the same position sometime soon!

Congratulations! Job well done, man. Keep us updated with your progress. More sales to come.