So when is the wpCurve idea going to be replicated for Graphic Design, php coding, etc.?

I often find I need little bits of graphics work done, like “remove a background from a photo” or some simple php, or CSS.

Seems like there MIGHT be a market for that in the same way that that wpCurve works ($70/month fee for unlimited small jobs)

2 Likes

@Clay_Nichols like this? http://www.undullify.com/

2 Likes

@itengelhardt Thanks for the shoutout :slight_smile: I’m Sukey, the founder of Undullify, so just give me a shout if you have any questions, comments, whatever comes to your mind!

4 Likes

Excellent idea! Looks good.
That’s great that you get the same person each time. That builds communication (and also a certain amount of “investment” and “lock in” for me, the customer. It’s a win-win.

One issue I run into is that my graphic design needs go in spurts.
So I, personally, would probably sign up for a month or to, then put it on hold.

So… next time I am in “design mode” I’ll give you folks a try.

BTW, have you considered making your newsletter more prominent on your website?
As I mentioned, this is the kind of service that I’d file away as “use this next time I ____”, getting my attention once a month is a great idea.

I’m hoping your newsletter will have the Coolest New Graphics Trends.
Basically “look at this cool new style”, wouldn’t that look great on your website?

2 Likes

Don’t have any plans at the moment to make the blog subscription more prominent on the website; it’s a personal thing, but I dislike sites that have announcement bar type plugins installed throughout or have pop-ups everywhere asking for subscriptions (exit intent pop-ups are an exception).

Cheers for the blog post idea, I’ll put that on the spreadsheet of ideas that’s rapidly growing!