What are you doing business-wise in response to the global crisis and the massive business uncertainty around it?
Here’s what I’m doing.
- Assuring my team of freelancers (repeatedly) that it is business as usual for us. They can safely rely on me continuing to have a steady stream of paid work for them indefinitely.
- Reconsidering any regular outgoing that is not essential, but not to the point of harming our product and processes.
- Giving three months free credit to any customer who asks for account suspension or discount.
- Making a priority of improving our product for existing customers for instead of new marketing efforts.
- Going back to the “do things that don’t scale” stage of customer acquisition. That’s because I suspect it will be harder to get new customers for a while.
- Stopping our newsletter for a couple of months, in case it comes across as “tone deaf” to the current feelings of anxiety that people have.