Product Hunt's Founder Club: $360/yr for $5K AWS credits + Stripe credits

Now I regret not signup up during Early Access. They didn’t have the Stripe or Notion credit back then, as far as I can remember. With these new deals it seems like a no-brainer. If anyone has an invite left I would love one for brecht at bootstrapped dot ventures or send a PM.

Hi Steve, I just seen your post would you be so kind to share an invite my email address is devon@devonartis dot com. I am a new user so I can’t post my link.

My invite links are not working anymore. :frowning:

You’ll need someone else to invite you to get the discount.

Maximus, what stage is your startup at? anything they were looking for to get approved?

Self funded, no investors. I selected “pre-seed”.

Hey Steve,

It would be really helpful for us ! thanks for sharing this.

My email : j.lethoai@gmail. com

Thanks and stay safe !

Thank you for posting this :slightly_smiling_face: Can i get an invite code? nitesh.dulal8@gmail

Do those lucky enough to be initiated get unlimited invites? Or just a few? If anyone happens to still have one I’d be honored for an invite. :smile: DM me.

I’m part of a startup that is actually looking to be a Founder Club partner - does anyone have any insights on how to get involved? CloudApp helps sales, support, and marketing by making instantly shareable content with screenshots, recordings, and GIFs. (getcloudapp. com)

Anybody have an invite code they can share with me?

Did you ever get in the program? Looking for an invite. Thanks!

I got the Startups deal for $49, can confirm it works:

I hear that if it runs out you can apply for $100,000. But I’m yet to do that.

1 Like

I was looking for an invite code found this community. If you can send an invite code for the founders club it would be great.

My email is abraham(@)locologic. com

Thanks

-Aji

If there is anyone who could send an invite code this way, I would really appreciate it. Thank you :pray:

-Chandu