I would like to present our online service for the real travelers. We’ve published it just couple days ago, so it still in beta (may be in alfa ). It’s name is Map-N-Road and it located here: www.mapnroad.com
We would be glad to have some feedback on this prelaunch stage. Using our service you can create travel and then share it. We implemented just maybe 1% from our ideas so it can look a little bit poor so far. And you can ask “What is the difference between Google maps that we can use to create a route and your service?”. The answer is “nothing” haha so far. No, actually our service should be a full-functional travel planner. Maybe you already used someone, so it would be great to answer the question “What do you miss there?” Now the following features implemented:
- Create, save and share (publish or make unlisted) your trips (for
- Attach links to your photos, add rich text notes,
attach incidents with tags
- Do very simple search on published trips
- The route can consist of checkpoints, also you can bind them to points of interest and other checkpoints (to make for example closed loop route)
- Add new point of interests, add some information about them, explore existing ones.
So please try to
explore our site,
explore my last Hawaii trip www.mapnroad.com/view/53a0de4065d3ff6458037b95
Don’t forget to check our blog (see the site address /blog)!
Thanks so much!