Luke from Exosphere, a learning and problem-solving community in Chile

Good morning, afternoon, evening everyone

My name is Luke. Im a 27 year old from USA that lives split time in Brazil and Chile. I started my career as a derivatives trader and then became a financial advisor. Now I am a freelancer for copywriting and front-end programming/UX. I am building two startups. One is almost 2 years and the other is less than 6 months.

I am a partner and senior fellow at Exosphere. We host 8-week entrepreneurship and personal dev boot camps in Chile along with 2-day workshops in cities all over the world. Exosphere is more a people incubator than one for startups since we focus so heavily on each individual that participates are our programs. Only after we focus on building up the individual do we talk about startups and entrepreneurship. We help our participants become more innovative through tinkering at the margins, discipline, and antifragility. Our next boot camp starts Mar 16.

My other startup is a B2B purchasing platform for the brazilian market. Still very early stage but our MVP is done and we have begun testing in the market. Many iterations, tweaks, and possible pivots lie ahead in the next few months.

I’m looking to meet interesting people that are passionate about a cause and are actively working to solve problems.

If you all would take a look at the website and tell me what you think (honest feedback), I would greatly appreciate it.

Three books I would recommend for all startupers,

The Road Less Traveled, M. Scott Peck
Antifragility, Nasim Taleb
Self-Reliance, Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good things to come,
Luke