Hello, my name is Paulo and I’m working on a SaaS product called ConvertTalk (www.converttalk.com).
ConvertTalk is a communication tool that aims to help e-commerce owners to drive more sales trough a conversational interface, and as you guys know, there’s a plenty of big tools trying to solve this problem but I think our product is differentiated for being focused on the business side.
It’s a tool to convert client’s talks into sales for e-commerce owners. So we have our features focused on e-commerce, like:
- You can send products information to your clients, like attributes and photos, helping them to decide to buy.
- You can collect your customer’s data simply asking them for their name, email or physical addresses.
- You can create an order right on our tool and send it to your client review and pay.
- You can track you orders made through ConvertTalk.
- All your clients will receive automatic updates about theirs purchases.
All this in a mobile app connected to your store’s API so you have the prices, products, orders, discount coupons, shipping tables, taxes, webhooks right on your hand helping you to convert a talk into a sale.
I decide to start connecting WooCommerce owners to Facebook Messenger, over time we have plans to connect others platforms and communication channels.
We’re almost finishing our product and I really appreciate some feedback about the idea and if you want to know more and participate in our private beta, please, sign up our launch list.
In a month I will start to send the first invites.
I really appreciate hearing any question of you guys!
And please visit our website https://www.converttalk.com
Thank you !