Hello Everyone, I just built SaaSBox and looking for early adopters to try it out. Using SaaSBox you can create an online subscription business using Stripe. SaaSBox handles:
- User login, sign up, user management
- Stripe plan creation and management. Your pricing page updates dynamically when you fill out a form - handy if you frequently change prices/features.
- Sell digital products (e-book and so on while you figure out the subscription business, here is an article by Amy Hoy for why you might want to do that)
- The frontend html template feature might be interesting. You can switch between site appearances, or share yours with community, and use other’s designs. There is a growing list of sample templates.
- Create landing & other pages filling out forms.
- Use your own domain with HTTPS.
- A free blog which is a serious blog solution.
It is a no-code tool made for simplifying all the generics of running a SaaS business. Right now it is free and I am looking for beta users.
If you try it out I will incorporate new features based on your feedback. Let me know what you think!