Some of our customers are developers who work at a large corporation: IBM, Disney, Thomson Reuters, Rackspace to name a few. They have purchased a license for themselves, very likely out-of-pocket to avoid the wait and hassle of license acquisition at their company. They’ve signed up with their company email address, that’s how I can identify them.
- How do we convert this individual license into an Enterprise license that will cover their organization?
- How do we position ourselves to appeal to Enterprise purchasing? We have an Enterprise option on our pricing page, but is that enough?
- How do we get our product in front of Enterprise purchasers?
I understand the Enterprise sales cycle is measured in months and is high touch which differs drastically from our current sales cycle measured in hours and days and is self serve.
- What do we need to do organizationally to equip ourselves to deal with Enterprise sales?
- Is it even worth pursuing this?