Hi, Shakima from Featrd here!

Hi everyone!

Excited to join the community. Here’s a brief introduction about me in bullet points for readability:

• I live in NJ and have two cats named Pebbles and Panda
  • I am a self-taught developer building Featrd - a platform for businesses to better manage feature requests from their customers.
  • I love anything creative such as drawing, knitting, crocheting, making leather wallets
  • I’m only an introvert when topics get nerdy enough :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Speaking of, I LOVE video games as well.

Well there’s my hodge-podge of rando introductory things, look forward to meeting people and connecting!

Warm regards,
Shakima

2 Likes

Welcome from a competitor! :slight_smile:

It’s certainly a crowded space but with dedication and consistent marketing I think it is possible to carve out a niche.

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for the welcome and for hosting this forum :slightly_smiling_face:.

The funny thing is, when I first started building Featrd, it was purely a passion project aimed at solving a super frustrating problem at my current job. Since I’m just getting started and your company is a veteran in the space, I’ll probably be a goldfish in the sea of whales that swim in the feedback-related ocean.

I am definitely going more niche for sure. I know there are other companies that aim to be the all-in-one solution for everyone and replace some of the tools in their tech stack. I am looking to solve just one problem for now.

1 Like