Hi, I'm Eli from ux-app.com

I’m the developer of ux-app.com Glad I stumbled upon this community, looks like some great discussions go on :smile:

Hi,

I played around with UX-app.com but didn’t get terribly far (that was last week so Im’ fogetting why I had trouble — maybe what I needed was in the pay version or something. (Perfectly reasonable to charge for good software but it meant I couldn’t give it a test run beforedeciding to purchase. Honestly, I’m probably not your customer type b/c we use pretty simple tools for prototypes).

So… IF you want more feedback (10 minute usability test) I’m happy to do that (via screen share)

-Clay

Hi Clay,
That would be fantastically useful feedback for me, thank you for the kind offer. I’m free at any time that suits you. If you’d like to organize a time via email you can contact me eli@ux-app.com.

Thanks again,
Eli

Hi,

I played around with UX-app.com but didn’t get terribly far (that was last week so Im’ fogetting why I had trouble — maybe what I needed was in the pay version or something. (Perfectly reasonable to charge for good software but it meant I couldn’t give it a test run beforedeciding to purchase. Honestly, I’m probably not your customer type b/c we use pretty simple tools for prototypes).

So… IF you want more feedback (10 minute usability test) I’m happy to do that (via screen share)

-Clay