Finally taking the plunge! Just put up a landing page for Refermo, an affiliate network for helping SaaS startups find quality affiliates

Hey everyone! I’m Dan, I’ve been a lurker here for a while and I finally decided to take the plunge and start my own project.

I’m building Refermo, an affiliate network that helps SaaS startups easily launch affiliate programs and find qualified affiliates. The current plan is to have the service be free for SaaS startups and take a 10% of all commissions paid out to affiliates (this will also help cover all of the transaction fees from Stripe/PayPal).

My strategy for marketing this will be to start by individually emailing smaller startups that don’t have referral programs in place yet, and building out a network of affiliates by messaging people who write about the startup/tech space. I’d love any advice you guys have to give about building out two sided marketplaces, the beta should be ready for everyone to test in a couple of weeks! Thanks for reading :slight_smile:.

Dan