I’ve been building products and startups for 5 years, and the journey has been fantastic so far! Still, I’ve always faced the same challenges in all the projects:
- Collecting metrics and KPIs by using different services.
- Maintaining spreadsheets to store all the data.
- Producing presentations to report to stakeholders.
- Developing (weekly, monthly, yearly) reports for stakeholders.
This is often a painful process. It can be problematic, as it takes a huge amount of time and effort out of everyone involved. That’s why I thought about a solution:
- Connect your data sources and get a visual dashboard with all your important metrics and KPIs. Have them always accessible in one place.
- Export graphs and visuals into reports to share with stakeholders. Easily create stories and updates of your progress.
To validate this, I’ve built www.pilemetrics.com. I’d like you to check it and give me your feedback on:
- How do you work with your KPIs, goals, and objectives within your team?
- Do you use any similar products? If so, which one/s?
- What did you understand from the landing page?
Thanks so much for your time and help!