Anyone any experience with crozdesk.com?

Has anyone tried out their vendor system? Is it useful for generating leads?

Not another one of these sites …

Any reason why you think they will be any different from the other ‘review’ sites that have been discussed on here before?

1 Like

Hi guys - this is James from Crozdesk. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have about the platform.

We are aware there are a number of businesses operating in our space but healthy competition between discovery platforms keeps us all on our toes to ensure our service to the user is the best it can be. Whilst other sites focus on single site reviews, we draw on various sources from across the web to produce an aggregated score that draws on different relevant factors, including sentiment and usage.

We’re also working on a host of new features which will create a more personalized experience for the user (although I can’t reveal them yet due to those pesky competitors!)

From a software vendor perspective, we offer a host of partnerships including the recently announced Softonic partnership which broadens our user acquisition channel, uses specific targeting methods to direct relevant traffic to our site, and promotes our vendor’s listings to an audience of over 100 million users.

If you do have any further questions, I’m happy to answer them here or you’re welcome to email me at: james[at]crozdesk.com

Our team has had a very negative experience with Crozdesk. One of our clients left a review on their site and it was deleted because he was of Indian descent and was furious when we told him about it. The vendor sales team makes questionable decisions and offers no results. Poor value.

In my opinion, the platform offers no value, the sales team uses has question integrity and it’s a bit of scam service that steals people money. BEWARE!