My goal for the next few months is doing some live demos of our software.
- Find out how much difference (in conversion %) it would make to have perfect onboarding.
- “Practice” for making a screencast tutorial
- Gather more info on our customers’ needs.
Do you have any tips?
A few insightful demo tips I’ve found so far:
- Test everything. Restart. Do quick/simple test.
- Practice with a smaller group (maybe just one or two participants) first.
Tips for Recorded screencast videos:
- Have a story behind the screencast. (Almost like the classic Use Case Scenario for usability testing)