#133: Why Matt Bearman chose to sell his bootstrapped product, Saber Feedback

Matt Bearman, original founder of Saber Feedback, discusses the experience of creating, growing, and then selling Saber Feedback.

Thanks to EmailToolTester who sponsored this episode. Find which email newsletter service actually reaches your customers with EmailToolTester’s deliverability report.

You can also listen to and download this episode here.

1 Like

In this episode I also revealed my failed attempt to become an outdoors type. :slight_smile:

My dream was to surf in the mornings and work on my product in the afternoons. But then I remember a) I don’t surf and b) I’m not a very good swimmer.

1 Like

Thanks for having me on the show Steve, I really enjoyed it. If anyone has any questions about the sale feel free to ask :blush:

1 Like

@mattbearman congratulations on the sale. I followed your journey via your blog while travelling the same roads in the same market with my own product. I can appreciate every up and down you had. Thank you for your openness and transparency, it was refreshing to see someone sharing everything not just the highs. All the best on your new ventures.

1 Like