I'm thinking about QA as service idea and i'm interested in your feedback.
The service will allow you to enter steps and verify result.
Something similar to
- goto "sign-in"
- enter "email@example.com" into "email"
- enter "password" into "password"
- click "sign in"
- verify "hello, user" message present.
Kinda acceptance testing.
Having these steps recorded allows you to run tests repeatedly without your time involved.
Also it can work like a documentation to developer.
What do you think about the idea and approach?
Will it make your life easier? Are you gonna use it?
Also i have some other questions :
- are you doing QAing by yourself or outsource it?
- is it manual or automated?
Maybe you can propose other points to automate? You're welcome!
I really appreciate your feedback!