++1 for “individual landing pages” for each use (and I’d argue for each language).
How about if you pick your “low hanging fruit” LANGUAGE and make a killer landing page:
- Simple, clear benefit
- Sample of one of your translations. (Presumably, if you are shooting for high end, your customers hopefully can spot the difference between good/bad translations. If not then you have a HUGE problem of convincing them you’re better)
- How about a money back guarantee on a RANDOM paragraph of their document? (so your translator starts with one random paragraph and submits that to them)
- Poor conversion from “landed on registration page > registered”: I think that’s because of the landing page. The registration page gives me_no additional information_, only more work to do before I can proceed.
- What is the smallest, easiest next step for the user?
- Have you considered having a chat option? That is the BEST way to find out what your customers want/need from the site.
- Stress “accurate, natural translation” (somehow stress that the translation will look like a native speaker wrote it.)