I am looking to uncover pain points from various industries to come up with a business idea. I have included a link to a short survey (<5minutes) below. I’d be happy to share the results with people in return for filling it out.
Otherwise, any thoughts on this method of coming up with a business idea are welcome. The responses I’ve received so far have been interesting and I’m currently investigating one idea as a result.
Questions are also below so feel free to message me on here with your answers if you prefer that to the survey.
- What industry do you work in?
- What is your role at your company?
- How do you fit into your company’s department structure? Overall in the company?
- What is a typical day like at work?
- What are your top 3 challenges you face in your job?
- How have you dealt with or solved those problems so far?
- If you could wave a magic wand and instantly have a solution to any/all of those problems…what would the solution be?
- How do you discover new software products for work? Do you need any approval to try them?
- What is your budget like? Who has to approve your purchases?