Discuss Home · Bootstrapped Podcast · Scribbleton Personal Wiki · HelpSpot Customer Service Software · Thermostat NPS

Thermostat Launch

Hello all!

We’ve finally got a semi-finished version of Thermostat shipped. I haven’t made any public announcements or even emailed the waiting list yet. Doing a slow roll.

For those who don’t know, Thermostat is an NPS/CSAT survey tool. Making it really easy and affordable to survey your customers via email, popup, or direct link.

I was hoping some of you might be interested in trying it out and helping me kick the tires. I’m sure there’s still bugs and the onboarding process is… non-existent. But hey, better if my bootstrapper friends hit the bugs :slight_smile:

If you were on the prototype version you can just login, if not you can sign up at https://thermostat.io

As a bit of compensation for your trouble, anyone who signs up by Friday will get 50% off for life using the coupon code: bootstrapped2018

Hopefully, you find it useful, I’m really looking forward to your feedback (feedback on the somewhat unique pricing scheme welcome as well).

Cheers!

Congrats on getting this released, Ian!

From the Terms and Conditions:

Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://larajobs.com website (the “Service”) operated by UserScape Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).

Someone’s been copying and pasting… :slight_smile:

Doh! Thanks for catching that.

Congratulations @ian , the site looks great! :star_struck:

I wasn’t 100% sure what counts towards the monthly surveys, is it unique views of the survey (via embedded widget, email open, link click) or is it user submitted survey responses?

Thanks Laurie!

It’s not page views per se. When you email a survey that a 1, if the embed pops up a survey to someone that is 1 or if you use the link then it will only count as a survey on response. Doing views would have been unfair especially for the link as it could get indexed or whatever.

So it’s not the number of times the email is opened or the embed is loaded, just when the email is sent or the embed decides conditions are correct to open a survey.