Recommendations for business dashboard software?

Hey, apologies if this is something that has already been asked. I did some searching and didn’t see this specific question.

I’ve decided the time has come to pay attention to my business metrics. Does anyone have any recommendations for dashboard software?

A few that have crossed my radar:

Any thoughts on these, or others?

I personal use ChartMogul

Let’s not forget Geckoboard

profitwell.com is free :slight_smile: works for my needs

1 Like

I just started using Cyfe, and they have been awesome so far - they get my vote!

Oh hey. I’ve actually been reading a lot of their posts about pricing and marketing, but for some reason I hadn’t realized they had an (affordable) product. For some reason I was thinking they did high-end marketing consultation, but I guess I was thinking of someone else.

Thanks!

FWIW, there seem to be a two broad categories I’m seeing:

General info radiators

These usually take the form of ultra-customizable widget-based dashboards that can take input from a lot of different sources.

• Geckoboard
  • Cyfe
  • Klipfolio
  • Dasheroo

FWIW I did a trial of Klipfolio and I’ve been impressed with the level of depth in it. Particularly the fact that it’s possible to connect it to pretty much anything that has a RESTful API without writing any code.

Subscription analytics

These plug into Stripe, Recurly, or one of a few other subscription payment processors. They are focused strictly on deep financial analytics, starting from MRR and getting more detailed from there.

• BareMetrics
  • FirstOfficer
  • ProfitWell

I’m thinking I’m probably going to wind up picking one from column A and one from column B - the dashboards seem nice for keeping track of more than just financials, but none of them dig as deeply into financials as the finance-focused products.

2 Likes

Don’t forget https://quintu.com from the ‘Butov’ (@andrey) for your Stripe metrics :slight_smile:

3 Likes