Hi fellow bootstrappers,
We’ve made Phot-Awe - https://phot-awe.com - to help you make sense of those 20K+ Photos you have on your PC and on your Devices (Phones/Tablets, Cameras, Sticks). For now, it’s Windows-only***
- View thousands of Photos like a boss: see the Current Photo, while not having to lose sight of surrounding Photos.
- Rate. Mark as Favorites. Add Tags. Set Notes.
- See the important details about the Current Photo.
- Blazingly Fast. Easy. No Wasted Space.
- View all your Photos on the World Map. Expand to any World Location for more Accuracy.
- View all your Photos on the Timeline. Find Your Moments in no-time! You can even combine the World Map with the Timeline to find just what you’re looking for.
- Seamless Synchronization with your Phones/Tables/USB Sticks/Cameras: Plug it in, say “Yes”, Let Phot-Awe do the work!
- Insane Filtering Capabilities. Find the Photos You Love with just a few clicks!
- Zooming - Zoom Without overlapping the Photo itself. Compare Photos while Zooming - just move to a different Photo - Zooming continues.
We’d like to know what you think:
- Is the design easy and straightforward enough?
- Are the any things you consider a “must” missing?
- Any bugs?
*** …but assuming the feedback is positive, we’re thinking of porting this to Android/iOS/mac (this would come at a later time - probably 9-12 months from now).