Looking for people involved with online videos/streaming

I’m looking for people who are or have been involved with businesses surrounding online videos. I’m really interested in finding out what your problems are/or have been. Even if you aren’t involved anymore, or maybe it’s a part of your day job, I’d love to talk. It could be online tutorials, video blogs, youtube channels, live streaming, original content, or just video content in general.

If you would be willing to discuss the problems you have/had, just leave a comment and I’ll get in touch.

If you aren’t, but want to help, I’m also looking for suggestions on sites or blogs where people involved in these kinds of businesses go for help.

P.S. Just a quick backstory, I’ve been a developer for a while now, but started out in films and videos and have always had a passion for it. I’ve finally got some time and would like to look at this some more.

Recently developed a membership site for live streaming hockey games, and the biggest problem for me was finding current/modern best practices online for getting started. There is a lot of info out there, but quite a bit seems out of date (i.e. pre-iOS, Flash-based).

@kenzie Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.