Klart.co - Capture Anything

Hey everyone!

I’d love to hear your feedback on my latest project Klart.co.
Klart.co is a website and chrome extension you can use to save and organize screenshots of your browser. I use it primarily to save design, copywriting and ad inspiration.

You can check it out at https://klart.co

If you’re interested in more background you can read my blogpost about building Klart here: How I made Klart.co

Looking forward to your feedback :slight_smile:

Looks great. Can you explain how it differs from Google Keep or Pinterest?

My feedback: I was going to sign up, but it wasn’t clear if there was a free trial or not. I wouldn’t consider paying for it without trying it out first, unless you had excellent reviews or a great demo video.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback!

The difference between Klart and Pinterest or Google Keep is that Klart will actually take a screenshot of your browser and store it. If the website changes design, content or is removed, you still got the screenshot.

It’s also targeted towards designers and developers and the feature set will be tailored for this group :slight_smile:

I’ll look into a free trial and I’ll definitely look into making a demo video. What do you think about the GIF currently used?

This is awesome and something I used to have a manual process for. Whenever I found a good design I used to take a screenshot and move the picture to my Dropbox. The process was troublesome so I lost the habit.

I am not a designer but I believe a lot of them would find this useful.

1 Like

Thanks shubhamjain!

I had the same problems, especially organizing. Since you’re not a designer, may I ask what your profession is? I’m asking since I’m more of a developer myself and it would be great to know what other professions has this problem :slight_smile:.