How much (per month) would you pay for the service, integrated with Stripe, which does the following:
- Ability to create customizable (very little) “invoice”: logo, service name, amount, customer name+.
- Ability to create “invoice” programaticaly (API call).
- Ability to embed “invoice” in your SaaS so customer can enter CC info as a part of the subscription process, or change it later as a part of the account management.
- Ability to schedule requiring or one time auto-payments for the invoice.
- Ability to configure number of auto-retries and intervals between auto-retries if payment fails.
- Ability to send invoice (in opposite to auto-charging) so customer can “pay now”.
- Ability to configure web hooks to receive notifications.
We were looking for ready-to-use service for Integrator, used payfunnels (it supports use-cases 1 and 6) for a while, ended up developing our own. Now I’m thinking about bootstrapping it.
Advantages: flat and relatively low price, laser focused on seven use-cases above, plug-and-play (zero or almost zero programming), supports esoteric models such as on-premise saas and partner program .
Note: I’m aware about “works with stripe” program and tried quite a few of them (but definitely not all). Most are either expensive or do not really support subscription model without programming. I’m also aware about Stripe subscription API, which is really good but has its own problems.