Hi, I'm Yuniar of MachForm, Indonesia :-)

Hi All!

I’m Yuniar Setiawan and I’m the sole founder of Appnitro Software.
I started the company in 2006 and also participated on the original BoS forum long time ago (not a lot of posts though!)

Our product is MachForm, an online form builder software that can be installed into your own server.

The company actually started as web development consultancy and I resigned from my day job after getting several large clients. Long story short, my client went bankrupt and I’m forced to find another source of income. Inspired by most people on BoS (particularly Ian – your blog post regarding your new house really made me think!) I developed MachForm and it’s now on the 6th year since launch!

Anyway, enough with the story.
I’m from Malang, Indonesia. A beautiful city with a lot of great food.

If any of you guys come nearby, feel free to let me know. I’ll buy you some luwak coffee :slight_smile:

Hi Yuniar! Welcome to the forum!

Wow, that’s amazing! Thanks for sharing that, gosh it’s been too long since we had a place like this.

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Visited your site. I find it amazing that you guys offer free installation of your product on the customers’ servers, with a two-day turnaround. Is it a pain, from the perspective of customer service, to provide such a thing?

andrey – not really, since installation is pretty simple. It only took about 10 minutes or so.
As a matter of fact, this is actually one of our best selling point.

Only small fraction of our customers request installation service and most of them are beginners (we might be burn out if all of our customers request this service indeed).

The great thing of this, they really appreciate this free service and rave about it in the forums around the internet. So it really helped our sales :slight_smile:

The pain part of the customer support is actually customization.
Since we provided the software with full source code, most people tend to modify it and asks our help, which can be painful, depend on the requirement.

I have been a customer for over 5 years. Its really the BEST form tool out there.