I’m Dave Collins, and have been working in the software industry since 1997. We do Google AdWords management, SEO, online marketing and a little bit of (eugh) social media.
Some other bits and pieces about me:
- I like to share good useful information. It’s good for business, good for the soul and (I admit) good for the ego.
- I speak at a fair number of conferences and events. I’m always terrified beyond belief before going onto the stage.
- I’m speaking at MicroConf in Prague in a few days time. Getting scared already…
- I really enjoy SEO lately. It’s getting harder but also a lot more interesting I think.
- I used to feel the same way about Google AdWords, but now let someone else in our company take care of that.
- I really hate the word awesome.
- I love meerkats.
- I wish I hadn’t started this list.
I look forward to getting to know some of you in here.
If you’re at MicroConf, please be gentle to me.