Discuss Home · Bootstrapped Podcast · Scribbleton Personal Wiki · HelpSpot Customer Service Software

Beginner's Guide to Email CTAs

Hey folks,

I noticed that my clients and friends didn’t put too much thought into their Calls-To-Action when they put together an email sales/launch campaign.
And I had the same conversations over and over again:

• Don’t have dozens of different CTAs in there
  • your CTA does not stand out
  • don’t use images to create buttons, they get blocked
  • and so forth

Long story short: I created a guide that contains everything you want to know about crafting good Calls-To-Action for your next email marketing campaign: https://www.saasemailmarketing.net/guides/email-cta/

It also has a pretty cool infographic (for those infographic lovers amongst y’all :slight_smile: )

I’d love to get your feedback on how I can make this even more valuable. And if you like it, I appreciate you sharing it with your followers.

Cheers,
Christoph

Excellent work, Christoph!

Thanks, Ken.

And also thanks for sharing it on Twitter :slight_smile:

Not working for B2B !!! (The person that receives the email is seldom the decision maker - and they don’t bother to move it upward)

Hi Atanas,

thanks for your contribution.

Can you expand on why you think it’s not working for B2B?
What are your experiences?
What do you propose to solve this problem?

Cheers,
Christoph

The person that receives the email is seldom the decision maker - and they don’t bother to move it upward.
I don’t know - do you?

What size of B2B companies do you have in mind?
This sounds like rather big companies where the recipient is not the decision maker - so enterprise customers?

Very helpful guide, presented in a very appealing way. Great job, Christoph! Thanks!

Actually works, but not as fast as in B2C and the CTA is like 0.2-0.3%.