I love Stripe but it doesn’t handle Paypal
I’d like my customers to pay with Paypal, so I am looking for payment processors that handle subscriptions where customers can pay via Paypal or credit cards. The more similar to Stripe, the better (I know it’s not easy )
So far Gumroad and Braintree look promising. Do you have any experience with any of those?
I mean good or bad experiences like fast/slow in replying to tickets, handling refunds. allowing custom UI, flexibility/non flexibility with coupons, etc.
Of course I am open to suggestions about other services.
Basically my needs are:
- handle recurring subscriptions (monthly/yearly)
- handling coupons/discounts
- transferring funds either to my bank or my Paypal
- notify me when charge is successful/failed
- manage customer trials (nice to have, not a strong requirement).
PS. I saw a similar topic has already been discussed but ~3 years ago, so maybe things have changed.