Respectfully I don't think you've really got a business with that.
Its hard to see how you would differentiate yourself from a general Virtual Assistant, or someone you could find on UpWork or fivver.
It would be a nightmare to price correctly. "what parcel service should I use to send this" would be really easy but "How would I setup a multi-national distribution scheme" might be a little bit harder. Can't see how you price other than quotes or man-hours - monthly / per question will not work.
Also Its very hard marketing something that can be almost anything to anyone.
- What would people put in Google to find a service like this? Hint - almost anything. So to try and capture that search traffic you've got to write.. about almost everything. So Inbound Marketing is out.
- How could you find business that could use such a service? Its not like you're targeting a specific Horizontal or Vertical industry (like Plumbers, or people who need CRM software) so Outbound Marketing is out.
- You're left with things like cold calling random businesses with a pitch or shotgun advertising - both very very hard to pull off.
Some random ideas here - but my biggest idea for you is you need to do more work on getting some more concrete ideas;)
- You could validate this by putting up something on fivver.com (though the money is really poor it should tell you if you're onto something).
- I think you need to specialise, find a Niche in one particular area. (e.g. becoming an expert and setting up a business around software small non-profits can use to manage fund raising would be a lot easier than the general Q & A person idea).
- You could start researching the sort of jobs put on UpWork and similar sites - look for trends and themes, maybe take a few jobs.
- Reading up about Productized Consulting Services would give you some good things to think about.
- Also I would read up some of Amy Hoy's stuff - Sales Safari etc. Its a bit cult but she does have some good points (and you can get a lot of her stuff for free, no need to spend cash if you don't want to )